- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ￥3,000,000 ~ ￥3,240,000 JPY / Year Career Advancement Opportunities Available
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers who are interested in the unique opportunity to help open our brand-new i Kids Star school in Nagoya!
- Regular working hours are 8:30~17:30, Monday-Friday (schedule may vary slightly school to school).
- Instructors may be asked to work paid overtime in the mornings or evenings if able.
- Working shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break).
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
- Ten paid vacation days per year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays.
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Renewal Bonus upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, gaining usable and transferable experience & skills.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
☆The i Kids Star Method☆
i Kids Star is the newest addition to our family of Yaruki Switch Group schools; a new bilingual kindergarten encompassing all of the experience and know-how gleaned from our existing brands. The kindergarten’s concept is based on a “Bilingual x Active” approach, where we provide childcare combined with intellectual training, sports and English to pre-school children during the crucial “Golden Age” for social, intellectual and physical development. We believe in the infinite potential of children and want to inspire intelligent, independent thinkers that will thrive in an increasingly international world, and who strive to improve themselves through taking on new challenges.
i Kids Star boasts a varied curriculum tailored for students aged 2-6 based on U.S. & U.K. Early Education standards, including programs like Phonics, Reading & Writing, Arts, Math, and Drama. Our comprehensive Physical Education program plays a key role in the school’s curriculum as well – developed by our pioneering sister-school Ninja Nine, this new and revolutionary approach to physical education focuses on the biomechanics of human movement to help develop students’ athletic talents and performance.
At i Kids Star, we strive to provide children the opportunity to express themselves bilingually, develop an international cultural understanding, experience success, and cultivate their power of independence!
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *