- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Salary Up to 250,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be a native speaker of English, or have acquired an education in English for at least 12 years.
- Must have completed a University Bachelor’s Degree (or higher).
- Must have a Japanese or international driver’s license (to commute to schools that are not accessible by bus or train).
- Must have at least one year of English teaching experience at Elementary Schools, Junior High school experience of working with children.
- Must have a valid visa status that allows you to live and work in Japan (Visa sponsorship available).
- Conversational Japanese required.
If you’re looking at this you are interested in the following:
- Warmer parts of Japan
- Subtropical enironments
- Beachside drives and starry skies
- Great food and drink (this place in known for shochu, potato liquer and black pork)
- A change of pace in your life
- An adventure that no one can imagine
At NPO GLAD, we can give you the opportunity to experience these in addition to the warm and friendly support you need as an ALT in Kanoya, Kagoshima.
This is an invitation for people like you, with teaching experience and a good grasp of Japanese and want to dive deep into Japanese culture.
A flexible person with a taste of adventure is the best match for these positions!
We have positions in Kanoya, Kagoshima starting ASAP, this month 2019.
Hi, We’re NPO GLAD. We were founded by a group of former Japanese teachers with a vision to support the growth of global-minded students in Japan. GLAD stands for Global Learning Advancement Department.
We believe that foreign teachers will be the bridge the gap between Japan and the world and will be the key to modernizing Foreign Language Education.
This is our logic: As a company, by recruiting and introducing global minded, respectful, positive, and hard working educators to schools, we can influence Japan’s society – Through education.
Over the past 6 years, we have hired more than 600 teachers and placed them all throughout Japan in various English teaching positions.
Please note that we are a recruiting company helping a company find a great teacher.
・Compensation: Up 250,000 yen per month
・Consistent working hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (More details TBA), Monday through Friday, with a 1-hour break. Saturdays, Sundays, and the New Year holiday period are off days.
・Placement: Elementary schools and/or Junior high schools
>>Note: Only candidates who hold the qualifications mentioned above will be contacted<<
[Why work at NPO GLAD as an ALT?]:
・Work and life balance: 5-day work week/2 days off, public holidays, summer and winter holidays off, and Board of Education determined day off
・Growth: Continued training and support
・A little less painful with us: We help you find places to live, submitting official documents,year end tax adjustments, finding local hospitals, and more!
・Be apart of a community that cares for you
・Explore different parts of Japan
・Enroll in our mailing list which gives you updates on the latest jobs near you
Get ahead of the crowd and secure employment! The position makes it an ideal location for those who want to make a positive impact on the community and inspire young learners of the area.
Thank you and we are looking forward to meeting you!