- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Industrial Machinery
- Salary From 214,000 JPY / Month Negotiable based on experience,estimated annual income: 4,200,000 JPY. 2x bonus (June, Dec),
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Experience of selling finished products to end-users (direct sales) or agency managers (indirect sales) [required]
- Overseas sales experience [preferred]
- Sales experience of construction machine handling preferred.
- English: Native level [required]
- Japanese: N2 or more [required]
* Note: Applicants living outside of Japan who are successful will be asked to attend a second interview in Japan with up to 200,000 yen of the transportation (flights/transport to the office) to be reimbursed. Further details to be provided to successful applicants.
- Manufacture, sales, and after-sales service of construction cranes, vehicle-mounted cranes, aerial work platforms, etc.
- One of the world’s four largest construction crane manufacturers. The company is expanding globally, with the goal of achieving a global sales market share of 80%
- Conduct direct sales activities in North America, Central and South America, Southeast Asia. Sales for Africa will be run through an agency.
- Catches hints on new product concepts such as detailed requests and technical needs from customers, provide feedback to the service department and head office development department to back up product development that better meets customer needs.
- Customers range from crane rental companies around the world to construction companies, oil and mining companies, ports and transportation-related businesses.
- A company with global representation with subsidiaries in 11 countries around the world and a firm position as the “World’s standard ”
- The business occupies the “(Gravity/space work machine with lifting function) = Lifting Equipment (LE)” space with a long-term goal of becoming the “World No. 1” in the LE business domain
- A truly global company that welcomes people with a broad range of backgrounds from many occupations and actively works to incorporate diverse values
- There are more than 20 foreign nationals are already employed with the company. This, coupled with a system that does not discriminate by nationalities, is a wonderful working environment where anyone can take on challenges and improve their career.