Link Japan Careers Inc. Contract Tokyo Tourism, Travel, Hospitality Salary: 200000 (JPY ) / Month Job Requirements Successful candidates will be required to: Passionate about creating an experience that inspires guests to return again and again. Possessing experience in the hospitality industry, particularly with customer service is ideal. Be familiar
- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary 3,200,000 JPY / Year 2x Bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Work at InterContinental Hotels, a chain with over 5000 hotels in more than 100 countries! Recognized as a global leader, InterContinental Hotels are more than just a hotel chain, with facilities that cater to guest’s various needs, including restaurants, wedding chapels, and more. InterContinental Hotel Tokyo is looking to continue delighting guests globally, with world-class hospitality. If you have prior experience and a passion for hotels, we want to hear from you!
● Have previous hotel front desk experience (full time or part-time).
● Possess N2 Japanese certification or higher.
● Have a passion for guests and the hospitality industry
● Be willing to learn the Japanese concept of ‘Omotenashi
As a bell staff, your roles will include,
● Greeting guests in the lobby and escorting them up to their rooms.
● Guide and direct guests around the hotel facilities.
● Arranging courier shipping, organizing Airline Limousine tickets for guests
● Employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance
● Access to the company cafeteria, with meals costing 300 yen
● Uniform provided
● Salary is negotiable based on experience
● Transportation allowance
● Access/use of various hotel amenities and facilities
● 2x Bonus a year
Don’t hesitate and make an application today!