- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary 3,200,000 JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Work at InterContinental Hotels, a chain with over 5000 hotels in more than 100 countries! Recognized as a global leader, InterContinental Hotels are more than just a hotel chain, with facilities that cater to guest’s various needs, including restaurants, wedding chapels, and more. InterContinental Hotel Tokyo is looking to continue delighting guests globally, with world-class hospitality. If you have prior experience and a passion for hotels, we want to hear from you!
● Must have previous hotel front desk experience (full time or part-time).
● Must possess N2 Japanese certification or higher.
● Have a passion for guests and the hospitality industry
● Be willing to learn the Japanese concept of ‘Omotenashi.’
● Having experience with the OPERA system would be ideal
As a front desk staff, your roles will include,
● Check in and check out of guests.
● Answering all incoming phone calls at reception.
● Sharing of local knowledge about the Tokyo area, as well as explaining the hotel facilities with guests.
● Booking control
● Back office administration including, Safe-check, cash float, booking, and administration tasks.
● Employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance
● Access to the company cafeteria, with meals costing 300 yen
● Uniform provided
● Salary is negotiable based on experience
● Transportation allowance
● Access/use of various hotel amenities and facilities
Make an application today.