- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000-255,000 JPY / Month Plus attendance bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Applicants must be native speakers of English, have a visa valid for this work, have at least a bachelor’s degree from a university, be willing to commit until at least the end of March 2020, enjoy working with children, be outgoing with students and teachers taking initiative even in situations where English is not the main language, and be a team player.
Must requirements for each position:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid and relevant working visa
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a university
- Enjoy working with children
- Be outgoing with students and teachers where English may not be the main language
Applicants would also be highly regarded if they hold education qualifications, conversational Japanese language skills and / or have previous early childhood education experience or other teaching experience in their home country.
Will be highly regarded if you have:
- Education qualifications
- Conversational or better Japanese
- Early childhood education experience or other teaching experience in Japan or home country
JOYTALK is now accepting applications for Kindergarten English Teachers in Kanagawa Prefecture, starting from August 2019.
Joytalk has been recruiting foreign staff for more than 35 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality and personal assistance to our foreign language staff. We provide visa sponsorship, paid holidays, discounted car rental, rental accommodation for our teachers if necessary and provide 24 hour support or assistance where needed. We also provide on-going teacher training with workshops held a number of times throughout the year, including prior to the start of the assignment and reimbursement for work transportation costs.
The positions are usually Monday to Friday with shift hours varying between 8:00am and 7:00pm, depending on the shift. The salary will depend on the position, as well as qualifications, teaching experience and Japanese language skills and as such will range between 250,000 and 255,000 yen per month.
Curriculum training will be provided before beginning work.
Will be enrolled in social insurance (health insurance, pension, etc.)
Shift work week and working hours usually Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 7:00pm.
Salary based on position and skills and experience ranging from 250,000 yen to 255,000 yen a month.
We support our teachers not only in teaching, but also in all aspects of life in Japan, 24 hours a day, including such things as large or small problems, negotiations, accidents, emergencies, etc.
Please submit your resume along with photo and cover letter for assessment. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to those who pass initial screening. We look forward to hearing from you soon.