Link Japan Careers Inc. Full Time Tokyo Management, Operations Salary: 243,000 ~ 343,000 JPY (JPY ) / Month Requirements: Must have experience in plant maintenance, plant management or engineering Must possess conversational Japanese ability Must possess standard Japanese drivers license Having an outgoing and friendly personality Description: Periodic construction, maintenance and related
- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary From 350,000 ~ 500,000 JPY / Month Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Fluent
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
A person who:
● Is confident in reaching targets and achieving goals
● Has a balance between creative vision and attaining tangible profits
● Has an interest in education and an invested interest in the learning of others.
● Is always willing to learn and is flexible in adapting the students’ environment to fit their needs.
● Has the ability to look at not ‘why something can’t be done,’ but who attempts at trying to reach a favorable outcome regardless.
● Has 3 ~4 years of management experience having led a team of 10 or more staff.
● Can deal with uncertain situations, and remain calm while under pressure to reach the goal.
● Has the knowledge of working with sales and leading sales-based teams to hit targets
Management of operations include;
● School Management (including recruiting, cultivating internal HR facilities, income/expenditure control relating to accounting and finance.
● Planning of strategy and tactics, promoting the company towards the public
● Management of 5 ~ 7 schools (2 ~3 FT regular staff and 15 ~20 part-time staff), 12 classrooms in Tokyo, and four classrooms in Kanagawa Prefecture.
● Develop a vision for the schools and implement that vision successfully.
● Employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance
● Bonus twice a year
● Housing allowance