- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Manufacturing
- Salary 230,000~500,000 JPY / Month ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- High school graduate or higher
- Japanese language skill at JLPT N3 or higher (OK if studying to take N3 within the year).
- Must be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
Person who meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Has a background in physical sciences (engineering, mechanical), and who has knowledge mechanical engineering and mechanics, dynamics
- Has practical business experience in CAD for machinery
Candidates who have experience in one or more of the following shall be regarded favorably:
- Modelling and design experience for vehicles and powertrain products (Creo)
- Modelling and design experience for vehicles, body, exterior and interior parts (CATIA)
- Experience in designing vehicles, wire harness (CATIA)
- Experience supporting vehicle production preparation (layout review, facilities remodeling, review the planning and design of new facilities, jig/machinery design) (AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS)
- Experience in designing machinery (AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS)
- Experience in designing conveyance machinery (AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, CADRA)
- Experience in designing production plants
- Experience in production engineering and quality control for motor parts (analysis and investigation for quality improvements, investigation of the cause of malfunctions)
The candidate we are searching for would ideally:
- Be someone who tinkers with machines and enjoys gadgets
- A car enthusiast! or a robot enthusiast!
- Have studied programming at university or a technical school.
- Have studied programming independently
- Possess standard qualifications or licensees such as an IT passport or basic IT engineering certificates.
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
- Work on projects at the forefront of development at leading companies! Design and maintenance for vehicles and vehicle parts, planes, spaceships, machine tools, robots, etc.
<Car, machinery, robots> Work on cutting edge tech projects!>
- Mechanical design and maintenance for vehicles and vehicle parts, planes, spaceships, machine tools, robots, etc. (no experience required)
We will assign development project work based on areas of interest that match your existing skills and experience. We work with many clients on projects spanning a wide variety of areas and fields in areas of mechanical design, production engineering, quality control.
We will train inexperienced employees or those with little experience from the basics up through dedicated training programs and on-the-job training.
We have countless opportunities for you to work on incredible design, development and analysis projects!
Product line (Examples)
- Aeroplane, marine engines
- Transport system
- Vehicular body development, press die design, analysis
- Resin die design, analysis
- Machinery design
We are dedicated to ongoing training for our engineers. There are dedicated career support staff at each branch office. You can consult with them anytime if you have troubles or concerns.
<About the training>
Training facilities are located in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Kyoto.
We offer over 200 training programs to develop technical and professional “human” skills, including:
- Training course to develop vehicle engineers
- Training course for vehicles (general)
- Training course for resin parts (general)
- Training in material mechanics
- CAD training courses (CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, etc.)
- Various e-Learning courses, and more.
We have pre-prepared education plans that progressively grow skills from beginner level to technical competence. It is possible for those with existing experience to further develop their skills. After having completed the thorough training course, start out working under the guidance of a senior employee.
Gradually, you will be able to steadily improve your skills and mature into a full-fledged engineer.
Of course, there are still many opportunities to continue to advance your skills as you can receive the advice of senior team members and attend further study sessions.
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals” (社会人学校®), training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!