- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 2,546 JPY / Hour 2546 yen per 50 minute lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
TORAIZ was started by former Softbank Executive and renowned entrepreneur Mr. Takenobu Miki. Our program is aimed at providing the most efficient method for students to master English communication over a one-year span through lessons with native-level coaches, and daily support from bilingual Japanese consultants.
TORAIZ Program Outline:
- Deliver maximum benefit in a limited time (1 year).
- Establish English as a tool for their personal development.
- Coach customers towards developing autonomy to attain their goals.
1. TORAIZ METHOD AND LESSONS
TORAIZ provides our students with a combination of online individual lessons, and group lessons at our centers in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, and Kobe. The lessons are focused on improving general communication ability, while focusing on the individual goal of the student.
- Coaches available for group lessons at our Umeda Center receive higher priority.
2. SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
- Motivating students to maximize output.
- Providing high-quality, level-appropriate, goal-oriented lessons.
- Creating a welcoming environment for students to actively communicate.
- Ensuring the customer’s experience at TORAIZ meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Proactively communicating with team members regarding customer progress, strengths and challenges, and program/lesson material recommendations.
- Visa sponsorship a possibility if conditions are satisfactorily met.
- Current visa providing right to work in Japan
- Stable internet connection, computer/tablet
- Previous business experience a plus
- 2,546 yen per 50-minute face to face group lesson、1,273 yen per 25-minute online lesson
Commutation costs to center for group lessons compensated.