- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 2,040,000 JPY / Year
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- An individual who has a visa that allows for greater freedom of working (PR, Spouse of a Japanese National, Child of a Japanese National, Spouse of PR, Long Term Resident etc)
- Someone who is active, healthy, and comfortable working outdoors.
- Someone who is comfortable with heights while working.
- An Individual who wishes to challenge themselves in the industry of construction, surveyance and agriculture.
- A valid driving license for Japan
- A university degree is not required
Nissan Tsushin is a young company that seeks to innovate, develop and evolve the telecommunications industry. Throughout Japan, Nissan Tsushin seeks to instal fibre optic cables to expand mobile base stations. Not only limited to access work, as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), Nissan Tsushin also engages in supporting regional abandoned agricultural areas through farming cultivation.
This time, we will recruit people with high growth awareness regardless of nationality, who will gain experience and will eventually be active as a field leader.
Your role as an Area Specialist will be:
- Being an active member of a Japanese Team in Okinawa.
- Assisting in the installation of fibre optic wires into cell towers, as well as security cameras in various facilities.
- Assist in cultivating vegetables; in particular lotus root, sweet potatoes, sesame, and rice.
The role is ideal for those who love working with their hands outdoors and want to work for an organization that is committed to social responsibility.
- Up to 30,000yen for commuting allowance.
- An indefinite employment contract.
- A chance to move into management after 1-2 years of field experience (you will also be responsible for the management of field employees instructions on work according to procedures and ensuring the safety of the field environment).
- Close proximity to Naha airport/city
- Company dormitories are available.***Make an application today!***