- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 125,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- Teaching experience preferred
- Available weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes as well as adults
Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for part-time English instructor positions in the Western Tokyo area for the following Language Centres: Akabane, Atsugi, Ikebukuro, Kichijoji, Nerima, Ochanomizu, Shinagawa, Shinjuku and Shin Yurigaoka.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are native (or native fluent) English speakers
- are dynamic, mature and professional
- are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- are looking to work for a minimum of one year
- are interested in teaching adults as well as children
- are already in Japan and available for in-person interviews in Tokyo
Successful applicants will teach classes to adults, teens and kids. Teaching materials provided.
Part Time Guarantee positions available. For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz Japan Headquarters in Aoyama, Tokyo.
Upcoming IQP Dates: