- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥120,000-¥130,000 per month. JPY / Month Completion of contract bonus is paid, re-signing a new contract bonus also paid.
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Part-time English Teacher
Starting October 2019, a well paid part-time teaching job for Wednesdays & Thursdays every week (Fridays may also be available if the applicant desired; in such case the listed salary will increase by 50%). All classes are in the Toyota & Miyoshi city areas of Aichi, close to public transport. Classes cover teaching very small children right through to adults. Teachers are required to conduct the lesson by themselves. No specific lesson-planing is required; a yearly lesson content and homework schedule sheet is supplied. No out of class-time activities involved. Times vary slightly due to a rotating teaching schedule; basically classes are from mid-afternoon until between 8-9 p.m. Class sizes are up to 6 students.
¥120,000-¥128,000 salary per month. Eight weeks fully-paid vacation time per year. Teachers are employed as a “contract worker”, so no tax is taken out of the salary package. No split shifts. Expect between four and five lessons per day.
A native English speaker is required. Applicants with some teaching experience in Japan will be preferred, as will a candidate with their own transport. Residents outside Japan may apply but please note the desired starting date. A current visa allowing the listed type of work until April 2020 is required.