- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 230,000 JPY / Month Increase once a year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
We are happy to provide an exciting opportunity at our bilingual preschool in Tachikawa, Tokyo. As the Homeroom English Teacher you would be responsible for a class of less than twenty 3 – 6 year olds throughout the day, this entails such duties as planning and teaching 2 English lessons a week, monitoring and playing with the children during free play time, planning and preparing for numerous fun-filled events throughout the year, writing daily blog entries and maintaining a professional yet friendly demeanor whilst talking with parents. Whilst you would spend the vast majority of your time with the 3 – 6 year old ‘Butterfly class’, there are also opportunities to work with our 0 – 2 year old ‘Caterpillar’ class during free time and their weekly English lesson.
No two days are the same in this energetic work environment as the children have a great variety of monthly lessons, and we have many seasonal events throughout the year. These lessons and events give you the freedom to get creative and use your own ideas to create memorable experiences for the children.
We are located in only 5 min walk from JR Tachikawa station where you can find beautiful national park and varieties of shops. Health insurance on your request.
large amount of paid holidays with 2 weeks summer holiday, 2 weeks winter holiday
Reimburse commuting expenses up to 15,000 yen/month
- Able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Energetic and enthusiastic around young children
- English – Fluent/Native Level Japanese – Not Required (You will work closely with other members of staff who can speak English)
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential
- 8 working hours per day(1 hour break), 5 working days per week