- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Salary 9,000,000 - 10,000,000 JPY / Year Negotiable
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Native
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship No
We have 2 URGENT permanent Project Management positions, one situated in Osaka at Kansia International Airport and the 2nd position in Tokyo in Narita International Airport.
The Project Managers will take accountability of the end-to-end delivery of projects, including hardware, software, network and cloud service, on time, with quality and on budget. This role will primarily focus on Japanese projects, you will be fluent in English & Japanese Languages, written and oral.
The Project managers will liaise with the Sales and Technical teams to ensure the scope of the project is fully understood including client expectations. Responsible for the day to day management of the project and liaise with the client, on-site project teams.
- Fluent in English & Japanese Languages, written and oral.
- Experience managing clients/customers or external stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Testing, Commissioning, Fault-Finding knowledge
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure including Windows Servers, CISCO Network, Microsoft, SQL
- Knowledge of PLC’s, automation or robotics will be high regarded but not mandatory
YEN 8,500,000 – 10,000,000 (Negotiable) + health insurance