- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Looking for a fun and exciting teaching position? An associated company is looking for teachers who are great with young kids. Individuals will be teaching in a private kindergarten and after-school programs. Every day is a different story which makes this great for creative, bright, warm, and energetic individuals!
Here you will cover topics from learning vocabulary through games and activities as well as teaching through music, dance, science, social studies, arts & crafts, and more.
We believe that introducing positive and warm individuals to teach children and impact them positively is the key to a brighter and more global future.
These placements are in Chiba and close to Tokyo.
At a Glance
- Salary from 250,000 yen per month
- Work times: 5 days a week / 8-hour workdays with 1-hour lunch breaks (total of 9 hours)
- Example Shifts: 9:30AM – 6:30PM, 10:00 AM – 7:00PM, 11:00AM- 8:00PM
- “Play in English” style of learning
- Curriculum / Creative personalized lessons encouraged
- The associated company has been running for 40 years
What kind of benefits are available?
- Social security and health insurance
- Renewal bonuses after 1-year contract completion
- Commuting fees reimbursed
- Visa sponsorship and renewal
- Paid training
- Ten paid vacation days in addition to national holidays
What are the requirements?
- Native English Speaker
- 2 year Associates Degree and above OR Valid working visa
Is this a good fit for me?
This job is great for:
- Warm and positive individuals
- People who like working with children
- Creative people
- People looking to move to Kanto, close to countrysides yet accessible to the big city (Tokyo) -You’ll have the best of both worlds
- People who are thinking about becoming parents one day
- People who are thinking about early childhood education
- People who want to improve or good at multi-tasking
- People who believe that they will play an important role in shaping a global Japan
- And more!
Positions are filling up fast! We have other positions in the following areas as well: Kanagawa, Tokyo, Saitama, Ibaraki, Hyogo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Aichi.
Looking forward to speaking with all of you!