- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 190,000～280,000 Plus Bonus JPY / Month
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Valid Work-realted visa
- Conversational Japanese and English ability / Some ability to read and write in Japanese
- We do not discrimination due to age, nationality, gender, etc.
About Sakura Tei
In the immensely popular Shibuya-Harajuku area of Tokyo, the hottest spot is "Backside Harajuku," and our okonomiyaki restaurant, "Sakura-tei" is here. Seating over 200 people, it is the largest okonomiyaki restaurant in the Kanto area. A great number of customers from various countries around the world, who saw guidebooks, SNS reviews and so on visit this restaurant. Inside there is an atmosphere of pop art. Wall murals inside the restaurant that people have freely drawn unfurl a different world dimension.
◎ Hall Staff
Management of the restaurant such as hospitality, cash register, sales management, shift management and cleaning will be left to motivated people.
◎ Kitchen Staff
Kitchen work such as general cooking, preparation and arrangement of food and cleaning. Since menus change daily you will also develop and create new menus. We welcome people who are interested in food preparation and cooking.
- 190,000～280,000 yen / month (Depending on experience）
- Bonus: Twice a year
- 8 hour shift, once a day between 09:00 hrs – 24:00 hrs (One hour break )
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime: Approximately 20 hours per month
- Two days off per week
- Summer, Winter holidays, etc.
- Social insurance (welfare pension, health insurance, employment insurance)
- Paid leave (after six months of joining the company)
- Retirement allowance (after 3 years of service)
- Transportation allowance up to 20,000 yen
- Uniform provided