- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 3-6 Million JPY / Year Salary Negotiable on the base of experience, Salary increment : Once in a Year (April)
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Other Languages Native Level Korean Language Speaker
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native Level Korean Language Speaker
- Daily Conversation Level of Japanese Language Speaker/N4 Equivalent
- Working Experience as a System Developer in IT Company
- Applicant must have to be currently living in Japan
【Required Programming Language】
- DB: Oracle, MySQL
System development related to Web service “Account Tracker (AT)”.
◆ Mainly MJS projects with an overwhelming share ◆
Mainly deals from MJS, the parent company, and major Sier.
A team is formed for each project, and AT is customized, developed, and introduced for each project in response to requests from MJS.
◆ What is “Account Tracker (AT)”? ◆
To obtain information on multiple bank accounts and credit cards in accounting software, household account book software, expense settlement software, etc., it is necessary to log in to the website of the financial institution individually. AT collects all these financial information and contributes greatly to improving user convenience and work efficiency.
【Recuritment Status】: Full-Time Employment
【Salary】:250,000~540,000/Month (Negotiable on the base of experience)
【Salary increment 】: Once in a Year (April)
【Working Place】: Tokyo Head Office
【Working Time】: 09:00 – 18:00/ Day (1 Hour Lunch Break)
【Holiday & Vacation】
- Weekly 2 day off ( Saturday and Sunday)
- National Holiday, Summer Vacation
- New Year Holiday, Paid Holiday
- Maternity and Child Care Leave, etc.
【Welfare and Benefits】
- Health Insurance
- Welfare Pension Insurance
- Qualification Acquisition Support System
- External Training Fee burden by company, etc.
* Various allowances are currently being adjusted. The company are gradually reviewing the organizational structure and treatment, and are planning to make work easier in the future. Korean Language Ability Test conduct in case of the applicant is other than Koran National.
Resume Screening → Primary Interview → Second Interview →Offer Letter