- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 200,000~300,000 JPY / Month ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- High school graduate or higher
- Japanese language skill at JLPT N3 or higher (OK if studying to take N3 within the year).
- Must be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
- Experience in development using Java, NET, C#, VB, ASP, PHP, Python, Unity, etc
The candidate we are searching for would ideally:
- Have studied programming at university or a technical school.
- Have studied programming independently
- Possess standard qualifications or licensees such as an IT passport or basic IT engineering certificates.
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
Be the last bastion of checking new products before they are released into the market! This is a role for a senior engineer with prior evaluation and testing experience, and duties include testing IT products and software. There is always a risk of a product having bugs and errors before its release so working steadily and checking the progress before this is an essential role for someone with a great sense of responsibility. As testing procedures are thoroughly recorded in a manual, even an inexperienced engineer can test and help contribute to the project.
Examples of projects:
- Big data analysis application online AI system
- Web system
- Sales and inventory control systems architecture
- Robot control software
- Industrial equipment automatic control systems
- Car-related systems architecture
- [Environment, language]
Matlab, R language, C language, Python, Fortran, C/C++/C#, JAVA, VB.net, etc.
We are strong believers in ongoing training and development of our engineers.
- Obtain certifications in IT field, basics of Excel, Word, computer set up
- Programming language (JAVA, PHP, HTML, C/ C++/C#, etc).
- System, applications, game development.
- Learn the basics of programming embedded functions for vehicles, etc.
- Obtain certifications in training to link systems such as CCNA etc.
※It is also possible to undergo training using the actual machines.
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals” (社会人学校®), training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!