- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Arts / Entertainment / Recreation, Education / Teaching
- Salary From 184,000 JPY / Month Negotiable on experience
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
● English: native level
● Japanese: intermediate (must have the ability to communicate well with Japanese staff, JLPT N2+ or above preferred)
● Desire to engage in work activities to entertain children and make them laugh!
● Ability to work collaboratively in a predominantly Japanese office environment
● Creativity, detail-oriented
● Knowledge and experience using video editing software and tools (Youtube, etc.)
● Experience as a performer on stage, etc.
● Planning and producing video contents:
– Participating in filming a new video series for children
– Starting from the initial planning stages, contributing to the development of new materials that will inspire and interest children
– Contributing to and supporting team on live performance days
● Office work (application development staff):
– Quality assurance (checking the quality of application animations, English pronunciation)
– Checking and selecting appropriate language phrases (etc)
※No special experience or expertise necessary
Make an application today!!