- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥280,000 - ¥280,000 / 月 (As per contract)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Native English speaker, some Japanese
- The applicant must be living in Japan
- Must have relevant work visa
- Early Childhood teaching certificate/degree/diploma/experience in Early Childhood settings.
- Experience in Early Childhood settings working with children aged 15 months to 3 years old.
- Able to work 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Ohana International School in Minato-ku, Tokyo is seeking a Lead Teacher to join our school of talented and motivated educators.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Early Childhood educator. Working as a Lead Teacher with an experienced team, in a school that embraces diversity and families.
- You must be a qualified Early Childhood teacher with experience in preschools. You will be required to work closely with your team and families in order to provide the best possible outcomes for the children in your care.
- Music skills are an advantage (e. g. play the piano or other instruments).
- The day involves being flexible and includes art, language and literacy, music, free play, sensory play, mealtimes, outdoor play in the park and if you are the lead on a day, writing a journal which is then posted to Class Dojo, our portal for communicating with parents.
- The day involves being flexible and includes art, language and literacy, music, free play, sensory play, meal times, outdoor play in the park and if you are the lead on a day, writing a journal which is then posted to Class Dojo, our portal for communicating with parents.
- Our Curriculum incorporates aspects of Reggio Emilia, Emergent Curriculum, The Integrative Learning Themes of IB, Play Based learning, Values learning and the Ohana Child Map.
Ohana International School is known as being one of the most sought after International Preschools in Minato-ku. Besides being paid monthly, all holidays are paid as well as monthly transportation. All professional development is paid by the school together with health insurance, and pension. We pay for your annual medical check-up. There are always opportunities for advancement based on performance. Performance appraisals and team building events are held annually.
For insight into who we are, please visit our website www.schoolintokyo.com and www.todaywedream.org
- This is NOT a job for an English conversation teacher
- We will ONLY reply to those who match ALL of our requirements