- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥270,000 - ¥280,000 / 月 (280000/mth with TEFL or equivalent. Drivers License preferred.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- We are looking for native level English speakers. No Japanese is required. We will provide you with basic Japanese instruction.Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Applicants from outside of Japan are welcome.
- A Bachelors or equivalent post-secondary degree is required to obtain a visa.
- TEFL/TESOL certification is preferred.
- The work week is Tuesday to Saturday, with Sunday and Monday off.
James English School is now accepting applications for a teaching position at the Joetsu branch starting October 1st, 2023.
We offer classes in-house to students from 2 to 80 years old. Our teachers also travel to major worldwide companies to teach employees the English skills required for today's global economy.
We offer a wide range of courses, from custom-made corporate syllabi, to test preparation for TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN, etc.
We support our teachers, providing training at the beginning of the first year and giving them professional autonomy to be creative with their lessons. We also provide guidance for living in Japan, offer assistance with arranging accomodations and free Japanese lessons for teachers who need them. James is large enough to have a significant presence in Northern Japan while at the same time being small enough to treat our teachers as individuals.
We operate throughout the Tohoku Region, Niigata Prefecture and Tokyo. We have been in operation for over 40 years and have established an excellent reputation. Living and working in Tohoku will provide you with a lifetime of extraordinary memories. Some of your experiences may include visiting the hotsprings (onsens), participating in the local festivals, hiking or mountain biking in the summer, and skiing or snowboarding in the winter.
〒943-0832 上越市本町5-2-1 クリタビル3階