- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,400,000 - ¥3,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
- Have classroom experience
Interac Group has nearly 3,000 teachers in more than 2.1 million English classes in over 7,000 elementary, junior high, and high schools throughout Japan. Let’s be honest – sometimes things don’t always go to plan. That’s where you would come in…
When the Interac Group ALT, who is usually assigned to a school, is absent for an extended period, we send in the Relief Teachers. These are our super teachers who are ready to step in at a moment’s notice to save the day, week, month, or in some cases, the year.
The Interac Kanto South Company is looking for teachers with experience in elementary, junior high, and high school classrooms and who are incredibly flexible to enter a potentially high-pressure environment and deal professionally with uncertainty starting in September 2023. This position is based in central Tokyo, but teachers should expect to travel around the 23 wards area. This kind of work takes a special teacher, but it is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to explore more of Japan and has a ‘see where this road takes me’ attitude.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!