- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥3,000 - ¥8,000 / 時間 (Salary based on student enrollment)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Experience teaching, playing, and communicating with children.
- Native-level English.
- Availability on Wednesday Afternoons
- Applicants must currently live in Japan and have a valid working visa.
E-Place provides English-only programs for young learners in Japan. We are currently searching for a candidate to take over classes in the Meguro area. We create fun and educational lessons for children where the students work together and help teach each other.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers to work at a location in near Yutenji and Komazawa Daigaku station. The positions can be taken as a set or separate.
1. Yutenji Station (1 minute walk)
2:30-3:30 Wednesday. teaching 2 30 minute lessons to young students in their day care facility. The class is split by age and there are assistants to help the students follow your lead. Lessons are fun and made so anyone can participate.
salary - 3,000 yen
There is a bus that goes right to the 2nd location.
2. Komazawa Daigaku Station (15 minute walk from station) (1 min walk from bus stop).
4:30-5:20 Wednesday (possibility to expand to 6:20). Position is teaching students in their nursery school. Lesson plans, picture books, worksheets, materials all provided. currently 14 students in the class they are hoping to expand into a second class if the teacher is available.
Salary based on enrollment (currently 8,000 yen).
Start date: ASAP
Working days: Wednesdays
Working time: 2:30-5:30 (6:30 if possible)
Yūtenji Station, 2 Chome-13 Yūtenji, Meguro City, Tokyo, Japan