- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 サービス業
- Salary ¥200,000 / 月 (Between 200,000 to 300,000 JPY per month)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Native (or native-level) English speakers
- Professional minded and team players
- Experience working with children and/or a background in child development/sports preferred
- Passionate about working with children of all ages(1-12 years old)
- Interested in Education, Sports, Coaching
- Capable of performing/working under pressure
- Interested in staying in Japan for long term
- Holds a current Working Visa
- Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance
We are currently seeking enthusiastic native English speakers with a passion for coaching and working with young children.
Successful applicants will have to run all classes in a safe and enjoyable manner, lead and be responsible for classes.
If you love children, enjoy an active lifestyle, and are a happy and outgoing person, this job is what you have been waiting for!
“Spoglish” strives to improve children’s athletic and English listening abilities simultaneously in an active learning environment.
Our objective is for children to gain self-confidence and comfort to engage in English coached activities through drills and competitive games.
Be it basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, rugby or any other sport, children will enjoy participating in many different types of coaching drills which will improve their coordination and athletic abilities. Spoglish focuses on the basics of balance, agility, reaction, rhythm, coordination, ball handling so the skills taken away can be applied to all sports.
On top of this, being coached in English opens their ears and their minds to a foreign language offering a more interactive method acquire a new language leaving aside less effective ways of learning such as the memorization and constant repetition of textbook phrases. It is natural learning.
The program was developed by Motohiro Fujino and Kensuke Sato who have competed inside and outside of Japan as professional athletes and have a wide range of coaching experience from 1-year-old children to professionals.
■Why Spoglish GYM
- Friendly, energetic & diverse work environment
- Bilingual HQ staff members
- Clear career advancement
- Casual dress code. Uniforms provided for class (shorts, shoes and T-shirts).
- Transportation Fee covered (Up to 800 JPY per day)
- Visa sponsorship：Possible depending on performance
■Salary / Work schedule
- Contract type
Between 200,000 to 300,000 JPY per month *Depending on one’s experience, ability and certification
- Work schedule
Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:45-19:30 (13:00-14:15 Lunch break)
Saturday, Sunday 7:45-13:30 or 13:45-19:30 (Either morning or afternoon shift)
Toto Eifukucho Building 4F, 3-57-19 Eifukucho, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 168-0064
*Due to preparations for the opening of our second branch, there is a possibility of relocation within the 23 wards of Tokyo
Totoeifukucho Building 4F, 3-57-19 Eifukucho, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 168-0064