- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,400 - ¥2,800 / 時間 (Depending on experience and other skills one can bring to Spring)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Native-level English speaker
- At least four years of teaching experience
- Experience teaching students of all ages in Japan
- Familiarity with Japanese customs and culture
- Valid work visa for Japan
- Availability to work every Saturday
- Teaching certifications
- Proficiency in spoken Japanese (an advantage but not necessary)
- Skills in areas such as photography, video production, design, etc.
Join Our Team at Spring English School in Yokohama!
Please note before reading on that applicants are asked not to submit their applications or contact Spring via the Website or by calling us directly. The only way to apply is on Jobs in Japan.
We invite you to become a part of our talented team at Spring English School. Spring is on a search for one motivated, dedicated instructor who is friendly, ambitious, and flexible.
While experience is valued, what truly sets our instructors apart is their commitment to their students. We believe that creating sincere connections and providing unprecedented mentorship is equally as important.
As part of our team, you'll experience teaching motivated learners and will receive ongoing support through teacher training and professional development events.
Compensation and Work Schedule:
- Contract Type: Part-time (potential for additional hours/full-time employment later)
- Compensation: 2,400 - 2,700 yen per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Bonuses for teaching over 5 classes and introducing new students
- Reimbursement for transportation expenses
- Opportunities for salary increase and promotions based on performance
- Inspire and teach conversational English to groups of 1-7 students
- Contribute by inputting student progress data after each lesson
- Collaborate and promote locally alongside fellow team members (Japanese language skills a huge plus)
Visa Requirement: A valid work visa for Japan is essential due to the part-time nature of the position.
Flexibility: every Saturday
- Start your day at 9:00 AM, with classes commencing at 10:00 AM
Capture our attention with:
- A cover letter
- Video interview
- A resume that gives us a snapshot of your experiences
- A recent photograph
- Any additional skills or talents you bring to the table
- On your cover letter, please start the first paragraph with the word "Banana." We want instructors that want to work at Spring and not those that just apply to every job.
We're seeking individuals who share our dedication to Spring's mission.
We await your application!
Application Deadline: September 15th
Your Spring adventure awaits!
Shinbunka Bldg. 3F., Tsunashima Higashi 1-7-17, Minato-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-0052