- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥3,000 - ¥10,000 / 時間
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree(or higher)
- Previous teaching experience at International Baccalaureate(IB) World School
- Have experience studying at the International Baccalaureate(IB) curriculum
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Internet connection
H.M.Group Inc. is now looking for an online Math tutor from around the world. If you would like to help students learn Math and join the most enthusiastic team in Japan, please apply now.
Position:Part-Time Online Tutor (work days and time depend on student requests)
Hourly Wage: at least 3,000 yen/hour
- maintain the primary position while earning additional income.
- work when and where they want.
- improve teaching skills from the comfort of their home in their free time.
- get outstanding support from staff.
- get materials and resources from students or also use your own materials.
Role and Duties
Tutors have the responsibility to follow the International Baccalaureate (IB) program. Tutors will also be encouraged to be familiar with the IB criteria. One lesson is 60 minutes or 90 minutes, and tutors can schedule their lessons very flexibly. Tutors provide interactive lessons on Zoom. Teaching students both one-on one. Our students range from elementary, middle and high school, so we do our best to match you with students in your preferred level. We, the most enthusiastic team, help our tutors improve their teaching skills and future careers by offering informative advice, feedback and support.
Working as an online tutor at H.M. Group Inc. must be a great opportunity for your future success.
The Application Process
We will only reply to applicants who pass the initial screening to schedule an interview. All interviews will be conducted by Zoom. We are looking to meet applicants who are seeking to build a career in education.
Mita, 港区 東京都 日本