- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥1,200 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- その他の言語 none
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Educational level: Bachelor’s Degree
- English level: Native-level English speakers level.
- Japanese proficiency: business level (N3 or N2)
- The most important qualification is a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We can train you to become an excellent admission person that every school wants to hire.
- Team-oriented - people skills and ability to work in a group
Tokyo West International School is a boutique preschool in Hachioji, a suburb of Western Tokyo. We run our school as a place where children are eager to come daily to play with friends and enjoy learning in a supportive environment. Our main goal is to have children enjoy every moment at school. We strive to improve our facilities and educational background to maintain the highest childhood education quality. We even have an organic garden on campus demonstrating our "grow local, soar global" motto.
We are an International Baccalaureate Accredited School.
Working days: Monday - Friday, evenings and weekends(about ten times a year)
Working time: 8:30 am -4:30 pm or 8:30 am-5:50 pm ( depending on your social insurance)
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays, school holidays
- Plan and manage admission events such as open houses and individual school tours.
- Manage internal/external marketing requests, ensuring timely and accurate communication, follow-up, and delivery of quality work.
- Participate in campus-wide training and development projects with teachers.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to client terminations that drastically decrease lawsuits and improve the quality of internal documentation.
- Provide positive patient encounters at arrival to the emergency department/admissions department.
- Coordinate graduation and entrance ceremony with homeroom teachers
- Manage program effectiveness and evaluations.
- Supervise classes when teachers are absent.
- Bus duty
- They are creating various documents when school events are planned.
- Work under the head of administration.
- Perform other tasks directed by the school owners.
- Visa Support
- Relocation support
- Discount on school lunch
- Professional Development
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance and Pension)
- The starting salary is 1200JPN/hour; if you wish to be full-time, it will start at 200,000JPN/month.
About the location
Hachioji is the perfect blend of city and nature, where central Tokyo is minutes away with the beauty of Takao mountain and Asakawa River in your backyard (in the town). You will find that the cost of daily living, restaurants, and transportation is comparable to that in central Tokyo but at a much more reasonable price—a great place to live and work.
185 Umetsubo Machi, Hachioji, Tokyo,Japan