- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥270,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (Negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
* Must LOVE to have fun with kids!
* Must be patient, outgoing, organized, and reliable
* English: Native level
* Japanese: Basic - Conversational
* Experience residing in Japan
* BA/BS university degree
* Valid work visa (visa sponsorship available for qualified individuals with minimum 1 years experience teaching children in Japan)
* TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or certified teacher qualifications
* Experience teaching children of all ages in Japan (minimum 2 years)
* Experience teaching Bilingual programs
* Experience teaching Eiken
* Minimum two years of experience living in Japan
Do you love teaching children?
Would you like to live 20 minutes from Tokyo without the crazy living cost? Would you like your day to be varied and interesting with more than teaching duties (training, curriculum, events, etc.)?
If YES, Discovery Language school might be the place for you.
What we want:
Discovery Language School is seeking to hire one English language instructor for our school based in Ichikawa, Chiba.
We're looking for Full time and semi-full time teachers.
Training will begin end of March, first week of April, with individual teaching to begin in April 2024 for those who can start end of March.
The position involves teaching group student-centered lessons to all ages and abilities at a private language school.
- A competitive monthly salary of 270,000 - 300,000 yen depending on experience and qualifications . 230.000yen for the semi-full time position (29 hours/week).
- Transportation reimbursement
- Tuesday~Saturday employment with two consecutive days off
- 29~40 work week (hours to be discussed during the interview)
- 20 days paid holidays per year
- A fun and dynamic work environment with a family-like atmosphere
- Possibility of applying for permanent employment (正社員) upon completion of the first one-year contract
- Japanese language assistance will be provided for setting up an apartment, purchasing a car, and other lifestyle-related support, if necessary
- Initial fully paid training period as well as 8 whole-day full-staff training sessions throughout the year
- Group membership in ETJ (English Teaching Japan) paid for by Discovery Language School
- Opportunities to join development teams (such as curriculum development team, marketing, professional development, and events)
- Unemployment insurance
- Worker accident compensation insurance
- Fully paid training
- Family tuition discount
- Opportunities for growth within the company (based on performance, desire, and company needs)
- Japanese language study benefits
- Health and Fitness benefits
- Annual company outings
- Opportunities to participate in school-run events like rafting, skiing, snowboarding, summer camps, summer school, trips abroad, city and school festivals
Job Duties: Our teachers teach the English language to students of all ages in a fun and relaxed manner, cooperate with other teachers and staff, help at school events, actively participate in and seek out professional development opportunities, and contribute to members of a professional group of teachers with high standards for education.
What we expect: Passion, fun outgoing personalities, and enjoyment are some important expectations. Candidates must have a strong desire to improve themselves professionally and want to grow. While teachers have considerable independence in the classroom, we have demanding expectations for quality teaching and teaching methods. You will be a contributing member of a strong and supportive community of teachers who care about being the best and providing the best to our students each and every day. You will also be able to help shape a growing school's development. Discovery prides itself in our ability to provide strong professional and personal support to its teachers paired with the above industry average compensation and outstanding benefits package.
Why did we choose the name “Discovery Language School?”:
We're more than just an English school, we're a close community helping our students achieve 3 key goals to have a successful, meaningful and happy future.
1- Communication: Being able to express their emotions and opinion via English as a tool can promote their connection with other people and culture.
2- Challenge: By creating a safe environment, students can take advantage of their mistake to help them propel themselves to achieve more.
3: Independence: As a school, we try to give each student some creative space so that they can use their imaginations not only to remember English but to build on their own personalities.
Location : Ichikawa is located in Chiba. It is 20 minutes train ride from Tokyo. Transportation fees will be fully paid.
Our main school in Ichikawa city : https://goo.gl/maps/LaviNG4g7TH7UcDQ8
We work with 6 kindergartens in Chiba prefecture. Most teachers spend at least 1 day a week in a kindergarten.
-Please apply with a cover letter and resume at [email protected] .
If you're interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter. On your cover letter, please start the first paragraph with the word "Aloha." We want teachers who want to work for Discovery language school and not just apply for any job.
We have a rigorous interview and screening process, which includes a day-in-a-life and in-person demo lessons for those who pass the interview stage.
We are much looking forward to hearing from you!
Discovery Language school Team.
Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan