- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 卸売 / 小売
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥250,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Full time applicants require at least 6 months of valid work visa and all applicants need to live in Japan.
About the Position
We’re looking for a versatile individual who can help out with both providing exceptional customer support and managing a dynamic product catalogue. Initial training will take place in our Kichijoji office but after this it will be a primarily remote position, with some days in on-site. This role will include a combination of different tasks, primarily focused on:
Email Customer Support
Our commitment to top-tier customer support sets us apart, and we take great pride in this. As such, we really don’t do the copy-paste approach. If you’re used to/more comfortable with scripts and macros, this won’t be the right fit for you.
As a customer support agent, you'll take charge of responding to customer emails, addressing inquiries ranging from basic shipping information to complex order complaints. You may also handle supplementary tasks such as review management and order verifications.
Success in this role hinges on your ability to fully understand customer concerns and respond in a clear and effective manner. Often, this will require delving into order details and potentially researching beyond our internal systems.
With a continuously expanding catalogue, staying ahead is crucial. Not only do we strive to feature the latest releases, but we're also eager to explore new product categories to enrich our catalogue.
Recent additions to our shop include plushies and trading cards, but we're open to expanding even further. So you’ll get bonus points if you're well-versed in TCG or retro games!
In the realm of catalogue management, your tasks will encompass researching new products for listing, creating and categorizing items and collections, and writing compelling product descriptions.
Our warehouse is the centre piece of the entire organisation. Ideally we would love if you could also work with our warehousing team on-site occasionally, as you will be working with the team there closely throughout.
This would be an opportunity to use basic Japanese skills for unboxing, stocking, picking, and be involved in all our processes from end-to-end.
- Previous experience in Customer Support
- Enthusiasm for otaku culture (bonus points if you're into TCG or Retro games!)
- Exceptional emotional intelligence + a propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying and what they mean
- Ability to articulate concepts in an easily understandable manner
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- A knack for problem-solving and thinking quickly on your feet, with a results-driven mindset
- Native English + Basic Japanese (N4)
Some perks of the role:
- Wear whatever you’d like!
- Enjoy the Kichijoji area
- Relax in our lounge
- Complimentary weekly massage
If you're excited to join our dynamic team and have the qualifications we're looking for, please submit your resume and a tailored cover letter detailing your relevant experience and what you can bring to the table.
After this, you will complete an online interview and a potential in-person interview/trial day.
Please understand that due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact candidates whose qualifications match our requirements and who are selected for further consideration. Thank you for your understanding.
Japan, 東京都武蔵野市吉祥寺本町２丁目14, T's Brightia吉祥寺II