- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 - ¥270,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
We are looking for passionate English teachers who want to grow together with the team at our on-site childcare facility.
(Creative, global work environment ◎ + Company housing ◎ + Resort island ◎)
- Passion for teaching children 3-12 years old
- Experience developing creative lesson plans
- English: native level
- (preferred) Conversational Japanese
- (preferred) Teaching license (regardless of country)
About Pasona Group
Based on our guiding principle of Providing Solutions to Society’s Problems, Pasona Group is dedicated to creating innovative, human-centered social infrastructures.
Join our vibrant international community: 120+ young professionals from 38 countries creating change.
About Awaji Island International School (AIIS)
- Located on Awaji Island, a 30 min bus ride from Kobe-Maiko
- Established in 2020 for our employees' children (ages 3-12)
- Growing rapidly (2020: 5 students, 2023: 70 students, 2025: ???)
- Pre- and afterschool programs (lessons ranging from programming to karate)
- On the path to adopting IB-PYP Early Years (learn & grow together with the team)
About the Position
- Teach English through play & STEAM
- Create engaging learning activities for children aged 3-12
- Help to evolve the curriculum on the way to IB-PYP Early Years
- Help to organize and run school events
- Working hours: 7.5 hours (e.g. 9:00-17:30 with a 1-hour break) from Monday to Friday ※School events may be held on weekend days. Comp days provided.
- Career opportunities: Become a leader!
- Quarterly opportunity to switch to a permanent contract (depending on performance)
- Company housing available (rent assistance provided)
- Bi-annual bonus payments and overtime allowance
- Full social insurance
- Employee discounts at resort facilities
1907 Kuruma, Awaji, Hyogo, Japan