- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,100 - ¥2,500 / 時間 (*extra 1,000 yen / teaching hours on Sundays)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
We are seeking teachers for our international team who:
・are native (or native-level) English speakers
・must be available for work on Saturdays and Sundays
・are culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
・are interested in and passionate about teaching children (mainly students under 12 years old)
・can easily build a rapport with young students and their families
・are currently living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend an in-person interview in Osaka.
・tourist / temporary visa holders will not be considered
Are you the type of person who wants to motivate kids to be enthused by the idea of learning English rather than dreading it? Then BE studio may be the right place for you.We are looking for English conversation instructors who have great passion for not only working with children but also being a part of their growth and development. Though we have classrooms all over Japan, we are currently searching for eager candidates in Osaka and its surrounding area.
■About BE studioBE studio values students' "BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".We believe that every student is different, and that for every 100 students in our classrooms there are 100 different stories. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, so that they are able to cooperate with people from all over the world, creating new value through heartfelt communication.
■Why BE Studio
● Game focused learning which allows students to enjoy English
● Lesson plans provided, so little preparation is needed
● Maximum of eight regular students per lesson
● Japanese lesson partner in the plaza with you (for the younger students)
● Fixed yearly schedule available where you will continue to nurture the growth of thesame students (Regular Teacher)
● Enrollment in shakai-hoken (employee social insurance) at 20 work hours per week
● Ongoing training and support provided and dedicated mentors to help you on anindividual basis.
● Video lessons offered to students and instructors to practice the lesson content
● Transportation costs fully covered
■Compensation / work schedule
・Work hours: two to seven work hours depending on the day between 10:00-19:30** (The finishing time is adjusted depending on the age of the students)
■ Job Description
・Prepare for the lessons (set up the classroom, review lesson plans, clean up materials)
・Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
・Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service.
・Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
・All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school location.