- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥220,000 - ¥248,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Early Years assistant teachers provide support to teachers during the preschool stage of a child’s education, helping to set up tasks and implement instructional processes. This post involves preparing activities and resources for the day under the instruction of the teacher, supervising the children under their care, and ensuring the classroom stays organised. Due to their pupils’ young age, Early Years assistant teachers take on a combination of educational and child-care duties. This role is well suited to people who are patient, have good attention to detail, and have experience of working with children.
Disposition – evidence of:
- Personal and intellectual qualities required to set an example to others.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and to raise the skills and personal achievements of all pupils.
- Flexibility, drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Approachability and a sense of humour.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum and how it can be implemented through realistic and achievable planning.
- An awareness of key child development stages.
- Ability to be a good team player with a good understanding of how teamwork contributes to school improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
The post holder will be required to exercise her/his professional skills and judgement to carry out, in a collaborative manner, the professional duties set out below:-
Supporting a student or group of students
- Assist a student or group of students to access all areas of the curriculum as effectively as possible.
- Encourage positive learning behaviour, provide praise and promote the development of self esteem.
- Encourage inclusion and acceptance of all students and their special needs.
- Encourage the development of early independence and self-reliance.
- Helping students with eating, drinking, and toileting.
- Maintaining nap schedules.
Supporting the Teacher
- Assist with the planning of learning activities.
- Setting up the learning environment, activities and materials.
- Preparing teaching materials and gathering resources in advance.
- Work with teachers to contribute to the recording of pupil progress.
- Assist with the preparation and facilitation of field trips.
- Assist with the creation of displays and the mounting of work for display.
- Assist in maintaining school resources and their tidy storage.
- Assist with home-school communication channels in person and online.
Supporting the School
- Take part in any required training/professional development sessions.
- Attend whole school events.
- Be aware of and work within school policies.
- Closely observe all school safeguarding requirements.
- Accompany teachers and students on field trips and take responsibility for a group under the supervision of the teacher.
- Assist in maintaining an organised and clean school
- Ensure children are learning in a safe and hygienic classroom environment.
- Take on other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Head of School.
Clarence International School, 3-9-5 Minamiayoama