業種 物流 / 輸送
Salary ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 / 月
- Coding experience in a bare-metal environment (software implementation on embedded microcontrollers)
- Software development experience for products with movable parts (home appliances, office equipment, automobiles, machinery)
- Basic proficiency in Japanese for business
- Experience in software implementation related to CANbus
- Implementation and debugging experience of Ethernet communication in embedded environments
- Experience in creating design documents
- Previous participation in robot competitions such as RoboCon, MicroMouse, RoboCup
We are a global logistics robotics venture originating from the University of Tokyo, is working on achieving fully unmanned warehouses.
In the first phase towards realizing fully unmanned warehouses, we are developing and providing the world's first "One-Stop Packing" automated warehouse system. This system significantly reduces initial running costs compared to conventional systems by enabling a single operator to complete picking, aggregation, and packing in real-time, without the need for pre-sorting.
As an engineer, you will be responsible for developing control software for robots in the Smart Warehouse Project.
- Design, develop, and implement control software and algorithms operating on ARM cores using C++
- Design and implement interfaces and coordination with upper-level systems
- Verify and evaluate robot functionality on real machines
- Build development environments and document for organizational expansion
Join us in this fascinating project involving extensive research and development for the creation of fully unmanned warehouses. We believe you can leverage your past experiences and find fulfillment in contributing to this challenging and rewarding environment.
- Comprehensive social insurance
- Rent subsidy: 80,000 JPY/month (conditions apply)
- We recommend residing near the development base (Itabashi-ku, Azusawa), and if the conditions are met, we provide rent assistance to enhance convenience in hybrid work, allowing a combination of remote and in-office work.
- Stock option program available
Flextime system: Standard working hours approximately 40 hours per week
* Core hours (10:00 to 18:00) may be set in the future
- Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays
* Annual holidays: 124 days
* Paid leave: 10 days or more per year (increases based on years of service)