- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥12,500 / レッスン
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Our ideal candidate:
- Has graduated from a top tier U.S. or U.K. University
- Is very interested in working and living in Japan
- Has a track record of achievement in school academics and standardized testing
- Preferably has at least 2 years of college/admissions counseling experience, with demonstrated success in helping students receive offers to top schools.
- Is passionate about mentorship, about engaging with students beyond their academics and playing a critical role in their success and character growth
- Has strong communication and collaboration skills, and can thrive in a start-up environment
- Is agile and able to respond to new information quickly and decisively
We are looking for a professional College Admissions Consultant to help students make decisions around their current high school trajectory and future college options, preparing them for the college admissions process.
We have flexible hours to fit your schedule. Part-time, remote, and/or in-person work arrangements are available.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced startup of 150+ team members around the world. You will play a significant role in helping students build their future by identifying their strengths and leveraging them to create new opportunities.
What you will be doing:
Your primary responsibility as a College Admissions Consultant will be to work with students in a 1-on-1 format to help them make decisions around their current high school trajectory and future college options. You will be providing guidance and advice on a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- High School Course Selection
- Extracurricular Activities/Independent Projects
- Building a College List
- Identifying potential passions/majors/career interest
- Admission essay guidance
Given the wide range of student/family situations that potentially arise, successful hires will undergo in-depth training to gain a better understanding of Japan’s high schools, as well as Tokyo Academics’ college counseling process.
- Competitive compensation
- Visa sponsorship (if needed)
- Potential for career progression and diversification
- Future career path opportunities within Tokyo Academics divisions, such as academics, research mentorship, tech education, etc.
- Relative autonomy and independence
- 10 to 20 hours per week, flexible schedule
- Work hours will align with the schedules of students in Tokyo, Japan. Peak hours of consulting range from 4pm to 10pm JST on weekdays, and 9am to 9pm JST on weekends
- Tokyo Academics also has students across the world in the US, Europe, Australia, etc. Matching students in these regions may yield more favorable working hours for remote candidates.
Hirose building 3F., 3-24-17 Nishiazabu, Minato, Tokyo 106-0031