- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥1,500 - ¥1,700 / 時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Native level English
- Be able to start March/April 2024
- Currently living in Japan
- Valid working visa
- Strong background in working with young children (ages 1-6)
- Have worked in International Preschools
- An understanding of child development
- Experience with Froebel and/or outdoor education is a plus
We are a small, growing school. We are open to new ideas, and this school is where you can make a difference and expand your possibilities. An ideal candidate will be someone with high motivation, open to explore, full of creative ideas, challenging, and flexible to adapt changes.
In the future, there is a chance you will be promoted as the head teacher/full time.
This position assists the head teacher and help throughout the class as needed and ensures children's routines are carried out in a prompt, hygienic, and consistent manner. The assistant must be efficient at supervising children and ensuring the safety and physical well-being of the children, plan and assist the head teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities, guidance and supervision of children during all activities.
Salary will be decided based on your experience and degree.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am-2:30pm (6 hours)
- Includes Summer, Winter, and Spring school
- Working in a growing new school where you can make a difference
- Transportation fee up to 15,000JPY a month
- Saturday/Sunday off
- Chance to promote full time/head teacher
- Keep your work-life balance good with early working hours
Tomigaya, Shibuya City, Tokyo, Japan 1-11-12-2F