- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥300,000 - ¥325,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
KPIS is looking for a lead teacher to join our team of highly qualified, dedicated, and nurturing educators for the 2024-2025 School Year, which will begin in late August 2024.
- Certified Early Childhood Educator with a college degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Three years of preschool or kindergarten lead-teaching experience in classrooms for children ages 3-5 years
- Enthusiasm for and dedication to working with young children
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using smartphones or tablets for documentation and regular communication with parents
- Experience and comfort in working in a team-teaching context
- Fluent English speaker
- Current valid working visa
KPIS is a private co-educational international preschool for children from the age of 18 months up to 6 years. We offer a rich, educational experience that is child-centered and play-based, with a unique combination of exploration and discovery in the outdoors as well as independent and teacher-guided activities in the classroom. We have a staff that is dedicated to providing a program of the highest quality, built upon each child's natural curiosity and emerging abilities. All our children are lovingly cared for, supported, and challenged as they learn and grow in their own individual ways.
Teachers at KPIS set and maintain consistent routines that provide the context for a rich learning environment and activities that support and stretch children’s thinking and understanding of the world around them.
A KPIS teacher is confident, knowledgeable, passionate, and creative as s/he plans inquiry-based learning invitations both outdoors and inside, within the framework of the KPIS curriculum. At KPIS, teachers and students spend time learning and playing outdoors every day, in all kinds of weather.
KPIS teachers recognize the importance of developing and maintaining responsive relationships. They regularly observe and assess children to inform future explorations and inquiries to promote further learning, as well as to document and report to parents in both written and oral formats.
Candidates should meet the position requirements and follow the application guidelines found here. Successfully short-listed candidates will be contacted for an initial online interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
2-12-16 Fukasawa, Setagaya, Tokyo