- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,000 - ¥2,300 / 時間 (Preparation time paid @ 1,200 yen/hr. Travel expenses will be covered up to 1,000 yen per day.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Proper visa allowing to work part time.
- Needs energy, happiness and creativity to make a class fun. for children.
- Native-level English speaker
- Happy and creative teacher who can make lessons fun for students.
- Teacher should be a team player and flexible for teaching ideas
<School Mission>We want our students to discover "It is great that we can use English!"So we really care that our students will be able to use English through our approach.The students are from 3 year old to a high school student with the average number of students of a class is 4, and the max is 8 students.When teaching very young students classes, you will work with a Japanese coordinator using a team teaching style.Teachers are requested to come one hour earlier before the first class to make lessons plans with a Japanese coordinator. The one hour lesson planning time is paid 1,200 yen.
- (lunch break)
About our schools
Nissait English school was established in 1973, and we have been seeking a higher education for our students.At Nissait we can offer you an opportunity to expand your teaching ability through our school's environment and experience the lifestyle here in Japan. Our staff are friendly and our schools have a warm home feeling to them. Our school really cares how much each student can improve his/her English. If you want to have just fun with kids, our school is not for you. In order to increase our efficiency of teaching, Nissait has a very unique teaching style to have a Japanese coordinator in young students' classes. Japanese coordinators make lesson plans with teachers together and in class they show demonstrations for students to understand better. Our students come only once a week, but you can see their improvement is huge.We are a family orientated school and we enjoy our company’s outings, too!
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and current photo. Please start your cover letter with the word "banana" (or use in a humorous way). We want teacher that want to work at Nissait and not one that just applies to every job. Applicants without this will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Teaching experience is not necessary. However, you should be eager to learn new things and have a passion for teaching. If you meet these criteria, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
1-15-3 Higasi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo