- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥290,000 / 月 (Negotiable)
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Visa sponsored
- We are also looking for a full-time teacher in our Tokyo locations.
Nico Kids English is a quickly growing and expanding English school with about 400 students in 2 locations in Tokushima and 2 locations in Tokyo.
We specialize in fun and exciting, student-centered English lessons for students ranging in ages from 3 to 12 years old.
Our curriculum has proven to be very effective and shows very fast results for most students.
A handful of lessons for jr. high school, high school, and adults students are also available in the evenings.
On November 6th, 2021, we have opened the 2 locations in Tokyo, and they are growing rapidly.
No one knew about us in the area, but within 1 month, we have gotten 70 students.
Not only that, but also we have been getting amazing feedback from parents after their kids' lessons,
Here are some;
"My daughter is only four years old, but after a few lessons she started asking me "How are you?" and counting numbers up to 100 at home"
By Kana's mom
"My son used to not respond at all when I spoke to him in English. Now, he tries to talk to me in English and when he doesn't understand something, he asks me "What's that in English?"
By Yuuto's mom
"My son hated every English lesson I took him to as a trial, and he never liked it. However he enjoys Nico Kids English lessons, so I am extremely happy"
By Hayato's mom
Our Concept Video
We are more than just an English school.
We are a close community helping our students achieve 3 key goals to have a successful, happy, and meaningful future, which can help them find something they would love and enjoy in their later years.
- Communication - being able to express their emotions and opinions via English as a tool can promote their connection with other people and cultures.
- Challenge- by creating a safe environment, students can make take advantage of their mistakes to help them propel themselves to achieve more.
- Independence- as a school, we try to give each student some creative space so that they can use their imaginations not only to remember English but to build on their own personalities.
Future Goals/On-Going Projects
- Opening 4 or 5 more locations in 3 years.
- Creating our own Phonics books.
- Providing an iPad for each student in class allows students to learn an important skill in this technological era.
Let us introduce you to our fun, friendly, positive, creative, motivated ... (I probably should stop, hahaha) team members!
Junpei - Owner
The founder of Nico Kids English.
He has a great passion for music and played in a death metal band. Deciding to change career path after traveling to the US and created his own school at the age of 24.
An enthusiastic marketing consultant, researching and traveling to other schools.
You can find his informative Youtube channel for Marketing below
Coco - Teacher
Ferdy - Teacher
Dutch/Indonesian loves metal and hard music.
Sara - CRM
Our Japanese CRM for the Tokyo locations. She will help you connect with the parents and students.
May - CRM
A Japanese English teacher who used to work as a TV announcer has a silver tongue and adored by our students. She would also beat you in an eating competition hands down!
Dora - Teacher/Teacher Trainer
A Hungarian teacher who is excited all the time without the need for coffee.
Zac - Teacher
Canadian who loves skate boarding and going to music shows.
Ado - Teacher
Arimanian who loves teaching English and wearing Kimonos.
We Make Your Ideas Come True:
Have you felt that English schools in Japan have not made it easy to give your opinions or implement them?
We, as a school that is still growing and broadening our horizons, we are eager to accept new ways of thinking and ideas and try our best to bring them to reality.
Here are things that we've started doing from our employee's ideas,
- Point system to get students motivated even more.
- Using a projector in class
- Creating a new curriculum
- Halloween USJ Bus Tour, Summer Camp, Pajama Party, and some other events.
- Homework checking list
There are too many to list, but you can let your skill shine at our school!
We help you gain your skills and the school will help with getting a TESOL certificate or other qualifications to help you exceed in your role.
Full-Time Teaching Position
Teaching mainly students ages 3 to 12 years old student-centered English lessons and few teenagers and adult lessons.
Teacher will be responsible for student management, schedule adjustment, planning events, office support, etc.
- Work Hours
About 5 to 6 50-minute lessons a day, five days a week. Work hours sometimes fluctuate due to special circumstances.
Weekdays - 11:00 ~ 20:00 or 12:00 ~ 21:00 with a 1-hour break.
Saturdays - 8:30 ~ 17:30 or 9:00 ~ 18:00 with a 1-hour break.
Hours include prep time and training.
- Golden Week 5 Days
- Summer Holiday 10 Days (14 Days of a long holiday including regular Sun&Mon days off)
- New Year’s Holiday 10 Days (14 Days of a long holiday including regular Sun&Mon days off)
*The school is still open during some national holidays.
- Work Hours
Every May (Working after 1 year)
〔There is a case of paying no bonus according to the company’s performance.〕
- Special Events
Nico Kids English holds several special events during the year such as holiday parties and a two-day summer camp. Some special events are occasionally scheduled on Sunday.
Please take a look at some of our fun and exciting events here.
Yoga Location: https://goo.gl/maps/G2D57VPFC2bi8zBU9
Futakotamagawa Location: https://goo.gl/maps/L35y8zY3kPbpiJPq9
You will be working at both locations. They are 30 min apart by car.
- Starting Time
Please start as soon as possible, however we could adjust accordingly.
Lesson plans are pre-made with monthly training sessions on how to deliver the lesson.
So everything is ready to give a high-quality lesson, at the same time you have some freedom to add your own stuff to meet your students' needs (yes, because every kid is different!)
Example of Lesson Plan
Every activity has a video where the author of the course teaches it in action.
The position is available for immediate start.
When you send us a message or resume,
- Please let us know why you are interested in the position at Nico Kids English and your available date to start.
- What did you think after taking a look at our website or any videos posted by us?
- An example of some classroom materials or lesson plan you have created.
- Any demo lessons or videos of yourself teaching you think to represent your best work as a teacher.
- Please start your cover letter with your favorite joke.
Visit us online to get an idea of our school environment and culture:
Main Website: www.nicokids.jp
Online Lesson Website: www.nicokids.jp/online
Youtube: Nico Kids English on youtube
We are also looking for a teacher in our Tokushima locations,
please let us know if you are interested.
About Tokushima :
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you very much for reading.
Nico Kids English