Full Time English Teacher

Pals English School

Job Overview

  • 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
  • 業種 教育 / 講師
  • Salary ¥250,000 - ¥270,000 / 月
  • 英語レベル 母国語レベル
  • 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
  • 国内の応募者に限定? 国内在住応募者のみ
  • ビザスポンサーシップ Yes

職務要件

  • Native (or native level) English speaker
  • Basic Japanese level acceptable; Conversational Japanese level preferred.
  • Applicants currently living in or willing to move to Mie area.
  • Can sponsor /renew visa
  • A BA/BS college degree
  • Teaching experience with children of at least one year.
  • Good communication skill.
  • Punctual and well mannered
  • Proactive, friendly and reliable person and can work successfully with a team of teachers.

職務内容

Start date: April 2024 as soon as possible

Location: Pals English school has two locations: one in Suzuka (main), one in Tomida in Mie prefecture.

(Main : Suzuka city dohaku 5chome 23-26)

Work hours: Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday about 25classes. Most days are between 15:00-21:00. Saturday 9:30-15:30.

Pals English School is looking for dedicated Native English teacher. The ideal applicant would be able to move to Suzuka and starting in April 2024.

Pals English School is very serious about English education and our goal is to support students in becoming good global citizens with strong English communication ability.

All classes are taught at our school in Suzuka and Tomida. 70% of our students are kindergarten to elementary school students and remaining 30% are junior high , high school or adult students. Teachers are responsible for lesson planning , record keeping, monitoring and reporting on the progress of their students.


イメージ ギャラリー


ビデオ


勤務地

Dōhaku, Suzuka, Mie 513-0823 日本


ログインしてこの求人に応募

会社紹介

  • 合計求人数 1 Jobs
  • 住所 Dōhaku, Suzuka, Mie 513-0823 日本

会社プロフィール

Pals English school was founded in ... Pals English School
ログインしてこの求人に応募

お問い合わせ

東京オフィス
東京都中央区八重洲1-7-20
八重洲口会館B2F
グローバル・ヴィレッジ・メディア内
[email protected]