- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 その他
- Salary S$2500-S$8500 日本円 /月 Part-time hourly rates will be $8-10, with up to 30% performance bonus.
- 英語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Role: Business Development Specialist
Action X is a fast-growing company based in Singapore that has international market presence in SE Asia and China. Action X aims to inspire and enable individuals to maximize their potential through gamification of sports and fitness training.
Action X understands the importance of technological capabilities and data science for to improve quality of human lives and allow people to unlock their potential to achieve their dreams and goals. We created a technology master plan that builds on our expertise in sports entertainment and gamification.
In view of the Covid-19 global pandemic, sporting events and way of life have greatly transformed, and it has greatly impacted Action X’s core business of engaging the public with our events. Thus, Action X wants to achieve digital transformation of our offline running events to online business through the creation of online fitness app. This digital transformation will continue to allow us to address our target audience social needs which is to socialize through a large-scale sports activity.
The digital transformation by adopting new technological product will help Action X to continue delivering our services to targeted customers and to stay relevant and competitive in the sports industry.
- Develop strategic partnership plans to create value to our business partners to grow together.
- Increase revenue streams according to Company business goals and Mission.
- Develop business partnerships for Action X online and offline running business.
- Support and expand global operations.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or any related field.
- At relevant experience in Business Development and sales/advertising is a plus
- Excellent track record in achieving results for business awareness, lead generation and conversion
- Familiar with Japan/Korea/China marketing environment and yet having a global outlook will be a plus
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent, Internship.
The first 3 months will be a part-time basis for observation and getting to know the company operations better. Suitable candidate will be offered full-time position afterwards.
The 3-6 months will be probation period for observation and getting to know the company operations better. Suitable candidate will be offered full-time position afterwards.
Part-time hourly rates will be $8-10, with up to 30% performance bonus.