- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 240,000~260,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Let’s make children love English together! Be a start of something amazing as an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) in Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture!
Okayama City is the capital city of Okayama Prefecture in the Chugoku region of Japan. The city was founded on June 1, 1889. The city is an important transportation hub, being the location where the Sanyo Shinkansen meets the only rail connection to Shikoku. The city developed as a castle town and became a significant regional power.
The placement will be in elementary school(s) around Okayama City where the ALT will assist as a team teacher and help plan English lessons under a schedule created by GLAD and the Board of Education. As well as teaching English lessons, you may also be asked to participate in other school activities such as clubs, cleaning the school, cultural festivals, and helping students prepare for speech contests.
- Contract term: ASAP ~ 03/22/2021
- Monthly salary: ¥240,000~¥260,000 per month (will be decided after interviews)
- Working hours: Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (7h45m work + 45m break, total 8h30m – varies by school)
- Placement: elementary school(s) in Okayama City
- Transportation costs will be covered at a certain rate per month (car and travel expenses included)
- Days off include weekends, national holidays, and other holidays set on the Board of Education’s school calendar
- Relocation support
- Ongoing and continuous support (training and advice)
- Excellent English skill
- Holder of a university Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Holder of a valid visa status that allows work in Japan (visa sponsorship/renewal available) – cannot currently sponsor from overseas due to COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Holder of a Japanese driver’s license or international driving permit is an asset
- Able to speak conversational Japanese: communication is crucial for planning and creating lessons with Japanese teachers of English
- We also highly suggest that teachers be able to be involved with the communities here
In addition to our strong support system, here at NPO GLAD, we try to make living in Japan as easy and stress-free as possible so that you can enjoy your time here as much as you can.
We look forward to speaking with all of you! Apply now!