- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 設計 / 建築 / 建設
- Salary Base + Commission 日本円 /年 Annual Base Salary + Commission Paid Monthly
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- その他の言語 None
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
The Japan Regional Sales Manager reports to the APAC Director of Sales and is responsible for actively managing all aspects of sales with the SITECH Technology Dealer. This role has no direct reports.
- Accountable for the overall sales performance of the dealership including the achievement of revenue, profit, and sales related expense budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Sets and manages realistic revenue forecasts.
- Establishes appropriate short and long-term tactics to compete effectively in the current and future market.
- Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly.
- Regularly identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the market, specifically with competitors.
- Develops and motivates high performing dealer sales representatives and improves low performers.
- Maintains close relationship and clear communication with machinery dealers in the territory.
- Delivers regular and accurate forecasts and feedback to the Sales Director.
- Proactively drives collection of information that aids in the development and improvement of products and services offerings and specific needs in the local market.
- Coordination with the regional APAC sales team for key projects and key contractors working in the region.
- Dedicated to improving results by working closely with local Sales Engineers.
Key organizational interfaces for the Sales Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- General Manager
- Sales Organization
- Training, Support and Service Management Staff
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Finance management and staff
- Manufacturers Sales organizations
- Key Accounts and key projects over the region
Characteristics / Skills
- Strong Sales aptitude – has successfully sold products and services ideally in the Construction industry.
- Experienced in all aspects of the sales process including: Determination of Market Potential, Calculation of Market Share, Quantifying Deal Visibility, Calculating Deal Closure Rate, Establishing Sales Plans and Quotas by Territory and Product Line, Sales Planning, Lead Tracking, Consultative Sales Process, Key Account Management, Customer Retention, and Sales Coaching and Training.
- Proven ability to influence, develop, and empower dealership employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or in an industry domain (e.g. construction or survey).
- Extensive knowledge of Trimble products, typically gained through experience in a Construction company or an equipment manufacturer is highly desirable.
- Experience in a sales marketing position is desirable.
- 5 + years’ experience in a sales position.
- Strong command of Written and Verbal English.
- Strong command of Written and Verbal Japanese.
- Living in Japan; ideally located in the Greater Tokyo Area
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D