- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥185,000/month to ¥205,000/month 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
We are looking for a motivated and experienced preschool section part-time assistant teacher with a passion for education and the skills necessary to aid the head preschool teacher to faithfully implement the curriculum in a fun and effective manner. The ideal candidate will also be flexible and creative so that they can adjust learning to fit the needs of the students under the unique circumstances of the school.
Preference will be given to candidates capable of working in a multicultural and multilingual environment. Good interpersonal abilities and awareness of cultural sensibilities are also required when dealing with our international parents and our mainly Japanese office staff.
Responsibilities will include the following:
– Assisting the head preschool teacher in planning, teaching, monitoring and evaluating our students using the International Early Years Curriculum.
– Assisting the head preschool teacher in planning, preparing and executing school events.
– Supervising students on outings and pick up.
– Partaking in professional development opportunities if applicable.
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary is from ¥185,000/month to ¥205,000/month, depending on qualifications and responsibilities
– Commuting expenses from place of residence to Rokkasho if commuting from outside Rokkasho.
– Employment and accident compensation insurance coverage, health insurance upon request
– April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
– Contracts are for 1 year and are renewable.
Monday to Friday, 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm, including lesson planning and preparation time. Lesson time is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Must have at least two years of teaching experience, preferably with young children between the ages of 3 and 5 and a solid understanding of early childhood development.
- Experience teaching EAL to children preferred.
- Post-secondary education with teaching certification or a specialization in teaching/education preferred.
Applicants must have a valid visa that allow them to work in Japan. However, the school will also consider visa sponsorship depending on the circumstances of the applicant.