- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 4,000,000 JPY - 4,500,000 JPY 日本円 /年
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
About Tokyo Academics
Tokyo Academics is the passion project of a constellation of teachers, researchers, and academics from around the world. Since 2012, we’ve evolved from a few university friends to a growing number of part-time and full-time individuals located in Tokyo, as well as working remotely. We are an organization of experts deeply passionate about helping students meet their potential and capture the opportunities of the future.
We are looking for a Digital & Content Marketing Specialist to provide support for our Sales and Marketing team. You will be working remotely to help our team develop our online presence.
What you will work on:
- Work with the Director of Marketing to plan, develop and create campaign timelines and manage milestones to ensure timely and successful delivery.
- Execute the digital marketing strategy of special projects and events throughout the community.
- Manage, create, and develop our internal marketing tools, including overseeing the creation and optimization of our email and newsletter marketing activity.
- Oversee intake, scoping, capacity planning, and execution workflow for digital marketing and lead generation activities in partnership with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Create engaging content, including presentations, flyers, emails and blog content, that amplifies our brand, differentiates our services, and reflects our brand guidelines.
- Drive brand awareness, generate website traffic, increase blog subscribers, accelerate pipeline, and deliver tangible results through impactful content.
- Use WordPress to design, create, and publish web pages
- Analyze lead flow and performance from initiatives to build optimization strategies
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Native Japanese (speaking/reading/writing)
- Strong Knowledge in one or multiple online cloud-based Customer Relationship Management software (Hubspot) preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft/Internet applications (Google Sheets, Docs, etc) & Adobe Suite Products
- Good systematic and organizational skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, curious and a self-starter
- 2+ years experience in similar marketing role
Nice to haves:
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonuses based on company growth
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Join a growing bootstrapped company with a lot of potential for growth
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 40 hours per week, remote or in-person at TA office
- Flexible schedule, but must be available Monday – Friday during regular business hours (10am – 7pm JST)