- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary Between 231,000 to 245,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
【Be an ALT in the Jazziest City in Japan – Experience Takatsuki!】
Borderlink, Inc. is now seeking enthusiastic and dedicated teachers to work at public elementary and junior high schools in Takatsuki City, Osaka. This position is located in an urban area starts soon, so apply today! For those living elsewhere in Japan and interested in moving to Osaka, we are able to assist you. Please read on for more information!
▲IMPORTANT: Working in Takatsuki city requires at least 1 year or more of ALT experience in Japan.
Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) work alongside Japanese teachers to make English lessons fun and engaging for the students. Practicing grammar and vocabulary, participating in games and activities to reinforce the lesson’s goals and communicating with students both inside and outside of the classroom are all part of a day’s work for ALTs.
● Location: Takatsuki City, Osaka
● Contract Period: September 2021 to January 2022
● Contract Type: Monthly (Full-Time)
● Level: Elementary and junior high schools
● Working Hours: Between 8:00 am to 16:45 pm
● These positions include enrollment in Social Insurance
● Salary range: Between 231,000 yen to 245,000 yen (monthly rate)
All successful candidates must possess the following:
● Valid work visa (eligible to work in Japan; we are unable to accept Tourist/Temporary visas)
● University graduate with bachelor’s degree or higher (any field)
● 12 years of education where English was the medium of instruction (all subjects)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Highly motivated, outgoing and friendly
● Are in good health and able to fulfill the contract
● Are flexible with working conditions
● 1 year or more of prior ALT experience in Japan at elementary, junior high and/or high schools
Being an ALT lets you work regular school hours on weekdays, leaving your evenings and weekends free. National holidays and school vacation periods are all yours to enjoy. But that’s just the beginning. ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Assistance with visa matters (where applicable)
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments
【About Takatsuki City (大阪府高槻市)】
Located just northeast Osaka City proper, Takatsuki is one of the largest commuter towns in the Kansai area, and also the “jazziest city in Japan”, famous for it’s jazz culture. An exciting area full of charm, Takatsuki is a wonderful place to call home!
● The location provides easy access to both the center of Osaka and Kyoto
● Almost every train stops at JR Takatsuki station, making it convenient to live near
● You’ll find better-value housing here than in other parts of greater Osaka
● The city holds the 2-day Takatsuki Jazz Festival every year during Golden Week, featuring over 3,000 artists from around the world
● Other local attractions include the Settsu-kyo Valley Natural Park, Akutagawayama Castle, and the Haniwa Factory Park, featuring large replicas of clay sculptures.
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
▲PLEASE NOTE: as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.