- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥160,000 - ¥200,000 / 月 (negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native English level
- Candidates should be currently living in Japan
- Teaching certificates, Cambridge International Certifications, 5 work days
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
Kindergarten teacher- Have an experience to teach children from ages 3 to 5 years. Montessori method certification will be an added advantage.
English Teacher- We are looking for an experienced English Language and Literature teacher. The applicant needs to be qualified in this field and be passionate about teaching and learning. The person we are seeking will be a skilled collaborator, who enjoys working with a diverse range of learners and colleagues.
Science Teacher- We are looking for a Science/STEM Learning Coach to support learning across all the school including programming and Robotics. The Technology Learning Coach will also be responsible for leading professional learning sessions and workshops .
- Mathematics/English Teacher- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience
- The Cambridge/IB curriculum experience is preferred
- Experience with international school is a plus
- A two year commitment
- Substantial experience and excellent references
Kindly note that we are accepting the applicants who are already in Japan.
Tokyo Bay International School (TBIS), Japan, is a Cambridge affiliated international School
School Address: 1-18-9, Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo
1 Chome-18-9 Kameido, Koto City, Tokyo, Japan