- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (negotiable, renewal bonus, vacation days and paid days.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Kids UP is looking for caring, professional and energetic teachers that enjoy leading fun activities to children ages 3–12. Our classroom is a mix of content and language integrated lessons, such as arts and crafts and exercise based activities, and traditional language study, with an emphasis on the Focus on Form (FonF) approach to language learning.
Kids UP’s main priority is not only to provide a happy and positive atmosphere for children to learn English, but also to have an enjoyable and fun environment for teachers to work. Happiness of our staff is our mission! This is because the happiness of teachers promotes the happiness of students.
Kids UP has open positions for Native English Teachers who love children; enjoy working with technology in a modern environment, and those looking to advance their career.
Our mentorship program is available for teachers who have interest in curriculum development, management positions, digital marketing, design and IT. Kids UP appreciates the hard work of our teachers and offers 正社員 seishain (Full-time, non contracted) positions to those wishing to pursue a mid-to-long term career in Japan.
Kids UP has designed a unique curriculum for children to enjoy English by taking part in different activities such as arts and craft, exercise, phonics, imagination and more. Working in a team of native teachers and bilingual teachers help create an environment suitable for students to learn and prepare for a bright future.
Regular working hours are five days a week. Monday through Saturday 11-20 (time may vary)
- Starting salary ￥250,000–300,000 (negotiable)
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
- Pay raise every year
- Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 (after the third month on the second contract)
- Renewal bonus increases every year
- 10 paid days off per year (after six months of employment)
- Additional paid days off every year
- All national holidays off
- Fully paid training
- Commuting reimbursement (up to ￥30,000)
- Social security and health insurance provided
- Application screening
- First interview via zoom
- Second interview via zoom/at a school (in some cases)
- Official offer
- Contract signing/Visa support if necessary
- Initial training
We have multiple locations in Tokyo, Chiba and Kanagawa. Further details will be given during the interview.
〒120-0034 Tokyo art center 11th F 1-4-1 Senju Adachi-ku Tokyo, Japan