- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥270,000 / 月 (negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours + 1-hour lunch break).
- Lead and support activities of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 12
- Supervise and maintain the safety & well-being of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
- Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
- Native-level English fluency required
- Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
Yaruki Switch Group is currently accepting applications for our Kids Duo schools in Aichi Prefecture!
Successful candidates will be placed at one of the following schools:
Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,900 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
What We Offer
- Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 - 270,000 (negotiable)
- Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
- All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
- Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
- Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
- Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
- Social Security & Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
Our Teaching Style
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English.
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc. While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
- Application Submitted
- Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
- 1st Interview (Skype)
- Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
- Official Offer of Position
- On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
- Initial Training & School Placement
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Nonami, Tempaku Ward, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan