- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 ~ ¥270,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
• Regular working hours fall within the hours of 11:00-20:00, Monday through Friday. (8 working hours + 1-hour lunch break).
• Summer, Winter, Spring holiday working hours fall within the hours of 9:30-20:00. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours + 1-hour lunch break).
• Lead and support activities of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 12
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
• Native-level English fluency required
• Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
Kids Duo Tsudanuma is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team! Kids Duo Tsudanuma is an independently run franchise so teachers here get all the benefits of the Kids Duo schools (training, curriculum) along with the care of working at a small school and close team as we just run two locations in Chiba.
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English.
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc. While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 - 270,000
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support