- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥125,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- ESL Teaching experience preferred
- Available to work weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes, university classes as well as adult classes
- MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan
- MUST currently reside in or near the Kyoto area
We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kyoto area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children and teens
Visa/residence requirements: ONLY DOMESTIC applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that initial interviews will be held online and final interviews will be conducted in-person at the language center in Kyoto.
MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan.
NO overseas applications accepted
*Part Time Guaranteed (PTG) contracts = 125,000 yen per month for working 13.5 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings.
For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
- November 28-December 2 (weekday)
- December 12-16 (weekday)